Luc-Antoine Manneh focuses his practice on banking and financial services law. He handles cross-border transactions and transactions related to project, asset-based and acquisition financing. He also acts in matters related to mergers and acquisitions and equity financing.
Previously, Luc-Antoine assisted companies in various industries as a development agent for trade missions, leveraging the skills he acquired during his Bachelor’s degree in public affairs and international relations.
- Board member, Fondation Santé Beauce-Etchemin
- Expert Volunteer, Bénévoles d’Expertise
- Secretary of the board of directors of a company specialized in manufacturing and installing steel frames and structures (2019 to 2021)
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2016
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Université Laval, 2015
- Bachelor in Public Affairs and International Relations, Université Laval, 2013