Brendon Ho is a corporate and tax lawyer with expertise in mergers and acquisitions. Brendon's experience in both corporate tax and corporate law allows him to consider client issues from various legal perspectives and assists him in achieving the most desirable results for his clients. Brendon also advises clients on a multitude of business law matters.
Prior to attending law school, Brendon obtained a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta and was awarded the Dr. Hu Harries Medal in Business as the program’s top graduate in 2008.
- Co-author, “Federal Budget Review,” 2016
- Co-author, “Tax on corporate transactions in Canada,” chapter in Tax on Transactions Multi-jurisdictional Guide, Practical Law, Thomson Reuters, 2015
- Speaker, “Recent Tax Developments 2014,” Miller Thomson seminar, June 3, 2014
- Volunteer, Small Claims Duty Counsel
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 2012
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 2011
- B. Comm., University of Alberta, 2008