Wendy recently obtained her J.D./HBA dual degree from Western University and Ivey Business School.
During law school, Wendy worked as a case manager for the Western Business Law Clinic, where she provided legal services for an e-commerce startup. Wendy also participated in multiple moots, including the Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Competition. In her 1L summer, she interned with the legal team at the World Bank Group.
Prior to law school, Wendy was as a student director with a financial literacy non-profit, working with various organizations to make financial literacy more accessible and engaging for Canadian youth. She also assisted local non-profits to scale their operations through Ivey’s Community Consulting Project.
In her spare time, Wendy enjoys swimming, travelling with friends and family, and exploring Toronto’s diverse culinary scene.
- Case Manager, Western Business Law Clinic
- Conference Director, Ivey myHBA Break the Silence Conference
- Co-Director of the Financial Literacy Youth Network, FuturFund
- J.D., Western University, 2023
- Honours Business Administration, Ivey Business School, 2023