Kevin Trumpour’s practice has an emphasis on share and asset acquisitions and divestitures, and the negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts. Kevin’s experience as both a lawyer and a Chartered Professional Accountant makes him a trusted adviser to a variety of clients in a number of different industries.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Kevin enjoyed an 11-year career as an accountant with a major Canadian telecommunications company. This experience, when combined with his legal background, allows Kevin to support clients who require timely input on both business and legal matters.
Kevin places a high standard on service and believes in providing effective, timely advice to his clients to help them achieve their objectives.
Professional achievements & leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law, 2016-2022
- Lawyer of the Year, The Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law, 2022
- Former Director, Fort Edmonton Foundation
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Law Society of Northwest Territories
- Member, Law Society of Nunavut
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 1997
- Alberta Bar, 2001
- Northwest Territories Bar, 2003
- Nunavut Bar, 2013
- LL.B. (with distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1996