( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Kevin Trumpour is the Managing Partner of the Edmonton office. Kevin’s practice has an emphasis on share and asset acquisitions and divestitures, and the negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts. Kevin’s experience as both a lawyer and a Chartered Professional Accountant makes him a trusted adviser to a variety of clients in a number of different industries.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Kevin enjoyed an 11-year career as an accountant with a major Canadian telecommunications company. This experience, when combined with his legal background, allows Kevin to support clients who require timely input on both business and legal matters.
Kevin places a high standard on service and believes in providing effective, timely advice to his clients to help them achieve their objectives.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law, 2016-2024
- Lawyer of the Year, The Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law, 2022
- Former Director, Fort Edmonton Foundation
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Law Society of Northwest Territories
- Member, Law Society of Nunavut
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
Formation et admission au barreau
- Saskatchewan, 1997
- Alberta, 2001
- Territoires du Nord-Ouest , 2003
- Nunavut, 2013
- LL.B. (with distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1996