Stephan H. Trihey is a corporate-commercial lawyer with extensive experience in many areas, including commercial and transactional litigation and resolving shareholder conflicts. He has solid experience in special remedies such as injunctions, safeguard, and garnishee orders. Stephan is also specialized in construction and real estate litigation.
Stephan’s studies in the area of industrial relations are valuable in his handling of matters related to employment or competition law. Stephan has appeared before all levels of courts, from courts of appeal to administrative tribunals. He has represented Crown corporations, public corporations and companies of all sizes in various matters.
- Développements récents en responsabilité des professionnels de la construction, Miller Thomon annual Construction Law seminar, March 20, 2018, presented jointly with Gerry Argento
- ”Diffamation et professionnels de la construction ; choisissez-bien vos mots”, Journal Constructo, September 2017
- ”La fin des travaux demeure une question de faits”, Journal Constructo, November 2016
- ”L’hypothèque légale et les établissements de santé : la vigilance s’impose”, Journal Constructo, September 2015
- ”Avis de dénonciation insuffisants et quittances”, Journal Constructo, May 2015
- Québec Bar
- Canadian Bar Association
- Graduates Association of the Université de Montréal
Bar admissions & education
- Québec Bar, 1999
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 1997
- B.Sc, Université de Montréal, 1994