Paul Guaragna specializes in the litigation of construction disputes, including construction liens, trust claims, delay claims, and surety bond claims. Paul also has experience in reviewing and negotiating terms of construction agreements.
Paul has acted for public and private sector entities, advising clients on construction disputes, including the navigating of complex construction agreements.
Construction Litigation: Pursue or defend against remedies in the realm of construction projects
Construction Agreements: Review and negotiate terms of construction agreements
- Provincial Partitions Ltd. v. R.O.M. Contractors Inc. cob Ross Clair Contractors , 2015
- PCR Contractors Inc. v. Wilson Station Devleopment Corporation, 2015
- Serebrennikov v. Powerup Inc. et al., 2014
Paul is involved in the pro bono community and provides pro bono services to self-represented litigants.
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2012
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2011
- B.A. (Hons.), York University, 2008
Miller Thomson continues strategic growth
Miller Thomson recognizes that the complexities of today’s business landscape increasingly call for legal solutions that span multiple disciplines and jurisdictions. With a continued focus on building our national platform, we are pleased to welcome the following lawyers who have...