Mabel Kyei is a corporate immigration lawyer at our Toronto office. She works closely with Canadian employers and multinational corporations to provide strategic and innovative advice regarding Canadian immigration matters, cross border workforce planning, and corporate compliance.
Mabel provides immigration due diligence analysis for acquisitions and mergers, collaboratively with corporate, tax and employment law efforts for a variety of industries. She works with employees, legal counsel, Human Resources professionals, and relocation specialists to provide clear guidance on immigration processes and requirements. Her passion for finding creative, practical solutions enables her to confidently help clients be more competitive and manage risk.
In addition to the selected presentation and article below, Mabel also regularly conducts in-house training sessions and seminars for her institutional clients on issues relating to immigration and compliance matters.
- Panellist, The Great Canadian Theatre Company, “Fearless Women Series: A Woman’s Place is Everywhere”, Ottawa, October 27, 2013
- Co-Author, “Rodriguez Hernandez v Canada and R v Appulonappa: Case Comment”, Immigration Law Reporter Published by Carswell, Thompson Reuters, May 2013
- Institute for Canadian Citizenship (ICC) – Citizenship Ceremony Facilitator
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2013
- B. Commerce (Hons.), Carleton University, 2010