Boris Muchalov’s corporate-commercial practice covers a broad range of transactions with an emphasis on bilateral and syndicated secured debt financings, asset-based lending, factoring, automotive floor plans, and acquisition and construction financings. He works on both domestic and cross-border transactions across a wide range of industries.
Boris’ clients include financial institutions, asset-based lenders, and corporate borrowers. He also acts as corporate counsel to a number of local and international manufacturing, automotive, retail, technology and real estate investment, development and construction businesses and as a trusted advisor to a number of high net worth individuals.
Professional achievements & leadership
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory - Banking and Financial Institutions, 2022-2023
- Annual participant and fundraiser for the Ride to Conquer Cancer benefitting the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Past participant and fundraiser for the Tour for Kids Cycling Adventure benefitting Camp Oochigeas, Camp Quality and Camp Trillium
- Board of Directors, All Saints Greek Orthodox Church
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association (Ontario)
- Canadian-Croatian Chamber of Commerce
- Hellenic-Canadian Board of Trade
- Hellenic-Canadian Lawyers Association
- LL.B., University of Ottawa, 1999
- B.A. (Hons), University of Toronto, 1994