Daniel is building a broad litigation practice focusing on construction litigation, commercial litigation and contractual disputes. He has experience with both private and public clients across a variety of industries, including construction and insurance. Daniel continues to develop his litigation experience with involvement in motions, examinations for discovery, mediations and trials.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson LLP, Daniel practiced at an insurance litigation boutique firm in downtown Toronto.
- Member of coaching staff on minor hockey teams in the Greater Toronto Hockey League.
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- The Hellenic Canadian Lawyers Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- J.D, University of Windsor, 2019
- B.ED, Lakehead University, 2012
- B.A. (Hons), University of Toronto, 2011