Andrew Gunpat's business law practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate finance and corporate/commercial matters. Andrew has represented clients in multiple sectors on a variety of transactions including public and private M&A, financings, listings, and reverse takeovers.
Andrew serves as an instructor of the Corporate Finance course at the University of Windsor Law School. Andrew also participates annually in the firm’s pro bono program which involves providing advice to pro bono clients on various matters.
- Instructor, “Corporate Finance,” University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, 2022 – present
- Guest Lecturer, “Mergers & Acquisitions”, University of Guelph, Lang School of Business, 2022
- Volunteer, Miller Thomson Pro Bono program
- Law Society of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- Certificate in Securities Law and Practice, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2021
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2019
- B.Comm. (Hons. with Distinction), Lang School of Business, University of Guelph, 2016