Joshua is building a practice focusing on capital markets and securities law. Joshua also assists with mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance.
Joshua’s key area’s of focus are:
- Securities and Capital Markets
- Private and Public Mergers and Acquisitions
Joshua recently completed his legal studies and received a Juris Doctor from Queen’s University. Throughout his first three years of law school Joshua volunteered for Pro Bono Students Canada and became a founding member of the Queen’s Law Squash Society.
Prior to law school, Joshua completed his Bachelors of Business Administration at the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics at Wilfrid Laurier University. Joshua was also involved with a growing sporting goods start-up prior to coming to Miller Thomson.
- Volunteer, Magnificent Minds
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario, 2022
- J.D., Queen’s University Faculty of Law, 2021
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2017