Hollick Chipman has focused on personal injury law since 1996, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area to his clients.
Hollick primarily represents people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents and also handles other personal injury matters. He has appeared in the Alberta Court of Appeal, Court of Queen’s Bench, and Provincial Court.
Hollick serves as a Board Member for the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association and is the Chair of the Calgary chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society.
Before joining Miller Thomson, Hollick was a partner in a small boutique personal injury firm.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Personal Injury, 2020
- Speaker, “Common Pitfalls in Personal Injury”, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Associations Webinar: “Fighting the Good Fight”, June 8, 2020.
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association Personal Injury Section
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 1996
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1995
- B.Sc., (Accounting) Brigham Young University, 1992