( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Ethan Campbell is a Partner in the firm’s Financial Services Specialty Group. He maintains an active financial services practice focusing on banking and finance transactions. Ethan advises Canadian and international banks, financial institutions, non-bank lenders, private equity firms and corporate borrowers on all aspects of corporate lending, including syndicated and bilateral transactions, acquisition financing, asset-based lending, real estate financing, wholesale automotive financing, financing of day-to-day operations, and domestic and cross-border transactions.
Ethan first joined Miller Thomson as a summer student in 2015 and returned as an articling student in 2016/17. He was called to the Ontario Bar in 2017.
During his undergrad at Algoma University, Ethan was a member of the Men’s Varsity Basketball team. He earned the team’s Rookie of the Year honours in 2009, received the team’s Top Academic Award in 2012 and 2013, and was named an OCAA All-Academic in 2013. In 2010, he had the honour of running as a Torch Bearer in the lead up to the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
Prior to joining the firm, Ethan was a heavy equipment operator for a construction company that specialized in rock crushing and aggregates across Northern Ontario. During law school, he also spent time working on several solar farm projects across Southwestern Ontario.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada: Ones to Watch – Banking and Finance Law, 2022-2023
- Global Sustainability Certification, Yamana Centre for Sustainable Resource Exploration and Development
- Co-President, CASS Student Athletic Association
- Counsellor, All Tribes Camp, St. Joseph Island
- Competitor – Western Law NHL Arbitration Competition
- Clerk - BLG Labour and Employment Competition
- Clerk - Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP Labour Law Advocacy Competition
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2017
- Western University (JD, 2016) – Global Sustainability Certification – Yamana Centre for Sustainable Resource Exploration and Development
- Algoma University (BA (Hons), Law and Justice cum laude, 2013)