Tsvetomira’s primary area of expertise is estate litigation. Tsvetomira navigates complex and intricate litigation with efficiency and effectiveness. Her personalized approach ensures that her clients receive cost-effective and strategic counsel to protect and advance their interests in this often emotionally charged area of law.
Tsvetomira’s practice includes will challenges, capacity issues, guardianship and attorney applications, dependant relief claims, passing-of-account applications, and she has a particular proficiency in the administration of estates during litigation. Her acumen extends to the litigation of intricate international and Indigenous estate matters.
Tsvetomira previously refined her advocacy skills at a well-regarded boutique estate litigation firm in Toronto, where she gained comprehensive experience in various aspects of litigation and administration of complex high-net-worth estates and private wealth disputes.
- Volunteered, Solihull Community Outreach Services
- Mentor, Birmingham Law School tutoring scheme
- Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners (JTEP)
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario, 2020
- York University – Osgoode Hall Law School, Ontario – The Osgoode Intensive Program in Wills & Estates, 2022
- University of Birmingham, UK – Bachelor of Laws – LL.B. (Hons), 2015-2017
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Québec – Summer Exchange Program – French Language, 2012