Juanita Logan is a Litigation Law Clerk with a focus on Commercial Litigation with Miller Thomson LLP's Toronto Office. Juanita has worked in the litigation field since 2007 and brings over 10 years of experience to Miller Thomson as a dedicated litigation Law Clerk. Juanita has a broad litigation background and in-depth knowledge of court process in both Civil and Commercial List matters.
Juanita is skilled in all aspects of the management of litigation files including preparation of pleadings, motions and affidavit evidence, discovery (including e-Discovery), complex costs outlines and bills of costs for Trial. Juanita has extensive experience in Trial preparation including organizing and maintaining evidence, preparing subpoenas, preparing trial briefs and exhibits as well navigating a matter through the day-to-day of Trial. Juanita is also experienced in handling of multi-party disputes, cases requiring extensive document management, appeals to the Court of Appeal and Divisional Court and corporate fraud litigation.
- The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO)
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits – Ministry of the Attorney General
Bar admissions & education
- Certificate in Litigation (Honours), The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO), 2019
- Legal Administration Diploma, Seneca College, 2007
- Executive Administration Diploma, Seneca College, 2007