Ceyda is a nationally recognized industry expert with an extensive background in designing, building and implementing litigation support and eDiscovery services. She holds multiple industry related certifications and in her current role as Director of eDiscovery Services, Ceyda's reputation for exceptional service stems from a balance of strategic and hands-on approach.
She consults on complex eDiscovery and technology matters and oversees major projects with a keen focus on the fulfillment of client objectives. Clients look to Ceyda for guidance, counsel and direction when choosing the appropriate best practice solution for their cases.
Ceyda regularly speaks at various industry related conferences, seminars and at colleges throughout North America and publishes articles or posts blogs related to the field of eDiscovery. Her industry experience at various law firms combined with her experiences at renown litigation support and eDiscovery service bureaus have contributed to her more than 30 years of experience in the legal industry.
- Association of Certified eDiscovery Professionals (ACEDS)
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
Bar admissions & education
- Certified Ediscovery Specialist (CEDS), Association of Certified EDiscovery Specialists
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Public Administration, University of Ottawa
- Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, Fanshawe College
- Law Clerk certification, Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario