( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Stefan Mirkovic maintains an active financial services practice focusing on banking and finance transactions. Stefan advises Canadian and international banks, financial institutions, non-bank lenders, private equity firms and other corporate borrowers on all aspects of corporate lending, including bilateral and syndicated financings, senior and mezzanine loans, asset-based loans, acquisition financings, capital call/subscription/NAV financings, restructurings and multi-jurisdictional and cross-border transactions.
Stefan leverages his strong background in economics and business to help his clients achieve efficient and practical results, while understanding their business needs. He is a frequent panelist on informational seminars in the lending space covering a broad range of legal issues and trends with respect to credit facilities.
- Advising a Schedule I bank, as administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders, with senior credit facilities to affiliate entities of a food industry company, in part to finance the acquisition of another line of business;
- Advising a Schedule I bank, with a mezzanine credit facility to affiliate entities of a private equity sponsor to finance the acquisition of a clothing manufacturer;
- Advising a Schedule I bank, as administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders, with respect to a senior revolving credit facility refinancing for a wealth management company;
- Advising a foreign bank, as administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders, with respect to credit facilities to affiliates of a private equity sponsor to finance the acquisition of a major mobile network provider company;
- Advising a financial services and investment management company with respect to the amendment and restatement of their corporate revolver credit facility with a syndicate of senior lenders co-led by Schedule I banks;
- Advising a private equity sponsor with respect to their acquisition financing of an equipment and automotive accessory manufacturer led by a Schedule I bank, as administrative agent for a syndicate of lenders; and
- Advising a syndicate of lenders with respect to hybrid capital call/subscription and net asset value based credit facilities.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of Ontario
- Serbe / Croate
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2019
- Alberta, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors), McMaster University, 2013