( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Jonathan Dyck is a banking and finance lawyer whose primary focus is on lending transactions. He has extensive experience in all aspects of lending and structured finance transactions, including acting on cross-border or multi-jurisdictional syndicated financings.
Over the course of his practice, Jon has developed significant project finance expertise in the film, television and new media industries. He has acted on numerous production financing transactions, including international co-venture and co-production arrangements.
Jon has also represented both creditors and debtors in workouts and other restructuring transactions.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Entertainment Law; Banking and Finance Law, 2006 – 2020
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Entertainment Law, 2013, 2016 – 2019; Banking & Financial Institutions, 2018 – 2019
- Lawyer of the Year, The Best Lawyers in Canada – Entertainment Law, 2016
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers in numerous secured and unsecured lending transactions
- Acting as Canadian counsel for international lenders in multi-jurisdictional syndicated lending transactions
- Acting as counsel to lenders and producers in transactions involving the interim financing of various film, television and new media productions
- Acting for lenders, debtors and receivers in transactions relating to reorganizations, work-outs, realizations and receiverships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 1998
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 1996
- B.A., Western University, 1992