( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Haley Edmonds maintains a general civil and commercial litigation practice, including contractual and construction disputes and civil liability. Haley has a particular interest in contract and tort law. During her time as an articling student with Miller Thomson, Haley developed her skills in drafting pleadings, court applications, and briefs.
Haley obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2017. During her time at the Faculty of Law, Haley served on the editorial board of the Alberta Law Review, volunteered with Student Legal Services, and conducted research for Professor Barbara Billingsley through the Roger S. Smith Undergraduate Student Researcher Award program.
Prior to attending law school, Haley obtained her Bachelor of Commerce with distinction with a major in Finance and a minor in Marketing. After completing her Bachelor of Commerce degree and before commencing her legal studies, Haley worked as a Commercial Banking Analyst at a major financial institution.
Haley is actively involved in the Edmonton legal community, serving as a volunteer with the Provincial Court Civil Claims Duty Counsel Program and the Court of Queen’s Bench Amicus Program.
- Co-authored Construction & Engineering Law 2018 on the International Comparitive Legal Guides website, 2018
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, 2017-present
- Volunteer, Queen’s Bench Amicus Program, 2015-present
- Volunteer, Student Legal Services Civil Division, 2014-2015
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2017
- Bachelor of Commerce with distinction, University of Alberta, 2012