( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Julia is building a broad commercial real estate practice, focusing on land development, real property financing, and commercial leasing.
Julia was called to the Ontario Bar in 2023 and returned to Miller Thomson as an associate after summering and articling with the firm.
Julia received her JD from the University of Windsor. Throughout law school, she volunteered with several legal clinics, including Community Legal Aid and Pro Bono Students Canada.
Prior to law school, Julia completed her BA and MA degrees at the University of Toronto, where she competed with the Varsity Blues Women’s Rugby Team and received the Gordon Cressy Leadership Award and Ontario University Athletics Academic Award in her graduating year.
- Volunteer, Community Legal Aid
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Executive Member, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund (Windsor Law Chapter)
- Executive Member, Windsor Law Corporate Law Club
- Mentor, Windsor Law Peer Mentorship Program
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2023
- University of Windsor, J.D., 2022
- M.A., University of Toronto, 2019
- B.A. (Hons with distinction), University of Toronto, 2018