( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Robert Noce’s practice includes municipal law, real estate development, condominium, and corporate/commercial matters. He acts for a number of municipalities, developers, and condominium corporations throughout Alberta.
Robert has appeared as legal counsel before municipal councils, boards, and tribunals including the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board and the Municipal Government Board and all levels of Court in Alberta.
Robert teaches at the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education and the Canadian Condominium Institute. Robert also writes a bi-weekly column in the Edmonton Journal and Calgary Herald on condominium-related matters. Robert is a sessional lecturer at the University of Alberta, Faculty of Law, teaching Municipal & Planning Law.
Robert is a former city of Edmonton Councillor (1995-2001) and has been a member of numerous boards and associations with the city of Edmonton and related bodies.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Municipal Law, 2019 – 2022
- Awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal, 2012
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 2007
- Recipient of the University of Alberta Alumni Horizon Award, 2000
- Director, Edmonton Northlands
- Former President, St. Thomas More Lawyers’ Guild of Northern Alberta
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 1992
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1991