Vince is building a broad real estate practice. He has experience in a variety of areas, including the acquisition, disposition and financing of commercial real estate and commercial leasing. Vince is also expanding his practice to include land development.
Vince was called to the Ontario Bar in 2022 after summering and articling at Miller Thomson LLP. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa, graduating Cum Laude and Dean’s List. Vince pursued his undergraduate degree at York University, majoring in Business and Society with a specialization in Law and Governance and Organizational Analysis.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Vince worked in retail and corporate banking, where he provided financial advice for growth purposes and promoted financial products to help his clients run their operations. Vince also founded an event marketing and production company. His work ranged from producing customized marketing campaigns to negotiating with various sponsors to provide cost-effective solutions.
- Vice-President of the Business Law Society, uOttawa
- Vice-President of the Italian Law Student Organization, uOttawa
- Volunteer, Sickkids Foundation
- Volunteer, YMCA of Greater Toronto
- Volunteer, United Way
- Volunteer, LEAF - Local Enhancement and Appreciation of Forests
- Law Society of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario, 2022
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2021
- B.A., York University, 2014