This past fall, Sarah Perron successfully completed her professional training at the École du Barreau. In 2021, she completed her Bachelor of Laws and Juris Doctor in the combined Civil Law and North American Common Law program at Université de Montréal and was named to the undergraduate Honours List. Over the summer following her first year in law, she had the opportunity to participate in the China University of Political Science and Law exchange program in Beijing. In 2017, prior to starting her law studies, she graduated from Université de Montréal in industrial relations and was named to the Dean’s List.
During her law studies, Sarah worked as a research assistant in contract and constitutional law, then as a teaching assistant in constitutional law. She highly values faculty life and served as the academic representative for second-year students, putting to good use her interpersonal skills, open-mindedness and ability to quickly build trust with students. Throughout her university career, she worked as an assistant pharmacy technician, learning skills that will stand her in good stead in her law practice, including time and stress management, customer-centric service and excellence in English as well as French.
Through travel, sports and music, Sarah is constantly working to find a healthy life balance. She has had the good fortune to travel to various countries including Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Spain, Costa Rica and Morocco. Sarah sees herself as a well-rounded person with wide-ranging interests, and she constantly strives to excel. Sports play an important part in her life, particularly cycling, hiking, bouldering and spikeball, but she is always game to participate in any individual or team sport. Sarah has many strings to her bow, one of which is music. She plays both guitar and piano.
- Student Mentor to first-year law students, Université de Montréal, 2021
- Academic representative for 2nd and 3rd year Faculty of Law students, Université de Montréal, 2020
- École du Barreau, 2022
- Université de Montréal, Combined LL.B Program – Civil Law and Common Law, 2021
- China University of Political Science and Law, summer 2019
- Université de Montréal, Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Relations, 2017
- Talent Acquisition Intern – Magenta Photo Studio, 2017
- Cégep Édouard-Montpetit. DEC in Humanities, 2014