Sabrina Lau is developing a broad corporate law practice, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and corporate finance. Her practice also involves advising clients on licensing and regulatory compliance matters relating to business and liquor licenses. She regularly engages with municipal and provincial agencies, including the City of Toronto and the Alcohol and Gaming Commission, to obtain and maintain the requisite operating and liquor licenses for restaurants.
Sabrina was called to the Ontario Bar in 2022 after summering and articling at the firm.
Sabrina received her Juris Doctor from Windsor Law in 2021, and earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto in 2018. Throughout her academic career, Sabrina was actively involved in the school community and volunteered at non-profit organizations.
- Peer Mentor, Windsor Law Peer Mentor Program
- Climate Action Catalyst, Youth Challenge International
- Member, University of Windsor Environmental Law Society
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario, 2022
- J.D, University of Windsor, 2021
- Honours BA with Distinction, University of Toronto, Trinity College, 2018