Miller Thomson LLP invites you to join us for an in-depth discussion on sustainable finance and opportunities for borrowers, issuers, investors, lenders and other participants in the credit and capital markets to access this emerging market.
Capital markets and the financial institutions have a critical role to play in enabling the climate transition and preservation and restoration of nature’s web by ensuring the efficient flow of financing from investors and financial institutions to issuers and borrowers wishing to address climate change and biodiversity loss risk and opportunities.
This panel will discuss and provide you with expert advice from legal and sustainable finance practitioners who will provide you insights into sustainable finance and this growing market.
- Bruno Caron, Partner and Co-Chair of ESG and Carbon Finance Group, Miller Thomson LLP
- Jason Kroft, Partner, Co-Chair of the ESG and Carbon Finance and Co-Leader of the Structure Finance and Securitization practice, Miller Thomson LLP
- Bernard Blouin, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
- Olivier Girardeau, Director of Sustainable Finance Oversight and Supervision of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF)
- Ian Charest, Senior director, Treasury at Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
11:30 am EST – 12:00 pm EST – Registration and Lunch
12:00 pm EST – 1:00 pm EST – Panelist Discussion
May 10, 2023
Conference Center le 1000
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest Montréal (Québec) H3B 4W5