Brandon received his Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa, graduating Cum Laude. He is returning to Miller Thomson as an Articling Student after completing his summer term in 2018 and has an interest in Corporate. While at law school, he took on leadership roles in numerous capacities, including co-founding a law school club, founding an annual law school charity run in support of cancer research, organizing lectures with various guest speakers, and organizing law school social nights. In his final year of law school, Brandon spent a semester studying in Europe where he learned about European law and legal traditions from a comparative perspective.
Prior to entering law school, he earned his Bachelor of Arts (Honours, Double Major Political Science & Legal Studies) and Masters (Political Economy) from the University of Waterloo. While there, he worked as a teaching assistant and as secretary of the political science graduate student association. Throughout his degrees, Brandon also spent six years working in upscale menswear sales.
Following the completion of his undergrad and Masters, Brandon worked in Sydney, Australia for a global financial tech corporation. He recently returned to that same corporation for a short period, working as an in-house legal counsel intern.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys playing sports, keeping active at the gym, practicing cocktail mixology, and travelling the world.
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors), Double Major Political Science & Legal Studies, University of Waterloo, 2013
- Masters of Arts, Specialization in Political Economy, University of Waterloo, 2014
- Founder/Director, Law Students v Cancer’Charity Run
- Director of volunteer staff , Ottawa Law Classic hockey tournament
- Co-founder, uOttawa Tort Law Club