( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Cindy Adams has a general corporate law practice. She is an associate in Miller Thomson’s Business Law group and Financial Services group with an interest in mergers and acquisitions.
Cindy led the Western Business Law Clinic as Student Director while studying law at Western University. There she provided legal information and services to small businesses, start-ups, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Cindy was also the Community Outreach Chair of the Student Legal Society. As Chair, she connected law students with volunteering opportunities within the London community.
Cindy summered and articled with Miller Thomson before joining the firm as an associate in 2022.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Gowling WLG – David Estrin Essay Contest Winner, 2021
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2018
- Lynn Fordham Award in Science & Engineering for academic excellence and leadership, 2014
- Department of Pediatrics Summer Studentship, 2013
- Law Society of Ontario
- Middlesex Law Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2022
- Western University, J.D., 2021
- Western University, Master of Environment and Sustainability, 2018
- Western University, Bachelor of Science, Honours Specialization in Genetics, 2015
- Western University, Bachelor of Science, Honours Specialization in Biology, 2013