Calgary – Summer Program
1L 2023 Summer Student (Calgary)
Thank you for your interest, our 2023 Summer Law Student positions have now been filled.
Miller Thomson invites first year law students to apply to our Calgary Summer Student Program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications will be accepted through the viDesktop portal, which will open on January 17, 2023 and close on January 26, 2023 at 11:59 pm MST. Thereafter, interviews for summer positions are conducted in accordance with the procedures and guidelines of the Law Society of Alberta.
First year law school students should apply with the following documents:
- cover letter
- undergraduate and law school transcripts (scanned/PDF copies accepted)
- list of midterm or interim law grades if final grades are not available
Miller Thomson will provide accommodations on request throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform Akash Bir at email@example.com of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Applicants may address their materials to:
Mr. Akash Bir
Director, Legal Talent
Miller Thomson LLP
700 – 9th Avenue S.W., Suite 3000
Calgary, AB T2P 3V4
2023 1L Summer Recruitment Dates:
- Application Deadline: January 26, 2023. Apply via the viDesktop portal.
- Interview Week: February 21 – 24, 2023
- Interviews will be held in-person at our Calgary office
- Virtual interviews will be offered to students who require an accommodation
- Offer Day: Friday, February 24, 2023 at 5:00 pm MST
Only applications submitted through the viDesktop portal will be considered.
Calgary – Articling Program
Our Calgary office has completed the hiring process for our 2022-2023, 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 Articling Student program. We will not be hiring additional articling students and will not be participating in upcoming articling recruits. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.