- On April 7, 2016, Susan Manwaring spoke at the CAGP National Conference on “Social Impact Bonds: A Creative Tool for Advisors, Charities and Government” in Banff.
- On April 6, 2016, Andrew Valentine spoke at the CAGP National Conference on “Recent Legal Developments in Gift Planning” in Banff.
- Troy McEachren a parlé à un webinaire le 6 avril 2016 organisé par l’Association des fondation d’établissements de santé du Québec intitulé Contrat de dons: les choses à faire et à éviter.
- On March 29, 2016, Susan Manwaring spoke on “Charitable Donations: What You Need to Know” at The 2016 Guide to Complex Issues in Estate and Tax Planning in Toronto.
- On March 29, 2016, Martin Rochwerg co-chaired at the Osgoode’s 2016 Guide to Complex Issues in Estate and Tax Planning.
Social Impact Newsletter
This publication is provided as an information service and may include items reported from other sources. We do not warrant its accuracy. This information is not meant as legal opinion or advice.
Miller Thomson LLP uses your contact information to send you information electronically on legal topics, seminars, and firm events that may be of interest to you. If you have any questions about our information practices or obligations under Canada's anti-spam laws, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Miller Thomson LLP. This publication may be reproduced and distributed in its entirety provided no alterations are made to the form or content. Any other form of reproduction or distribution requires the prior written consent of Miller Thomson LLP which may be requested by contacting email@example.com.