Kyle Bertsch is an associate in Miller Thomson's Real Estate Practice Group. Based in London, Ontario, he maintains a broad commercial real estate practice, working on commercial real estate transactions, commercial leasing, real property financing and municipal planning.
Kyle first joined Miller Thomson as a summer student in 2020 and returned as an articling student in 2021/22. He was called to the Ontario Bar in 2022.
Kyle received his J.D. from the University of Western Ontario. During law school, Kyle held an executive position on LEVEL, where he was able to promote human rights for the Aboriginal community in London.
Kyle is dedicated to providing service excellence by approaching all matters analytically and with an open-mind, to identify issues, opportunities, and appropriate solutions.
- Executive, Obiter Dicta Committee, University of Western Ontario, 2020-2021
- Executive, LEVEL, University of Western Ontario, 2018-2019
- Chair, Criminal Justice and Public Policy Society, University of Guelph, 2015-2017
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2022
- University of Western Ontario, Juris Doctor, 2021
- University of Guelph, Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 2017