Isabella Gallo is an associate in the Labour and Employment Group. Her practice covers all aspects of labour and employment law, including dismissals, review and drafting of workplace contracts and policies, settlement negotiations as well as advising clients on CNESST claims and grievance arbitration. In addition, she is regularly involved in workplace investigations whether for training purposes or as an external and independent investigator.
She obtained her law degree from Université du Québec à Montréal in 2017. Before attending law school, Isabella received a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Psychology and a minor in Education.
- Mentor at the Centre de mentorat en droit of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2017
- Volunteer at the Clinique juridique of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2015
- Research assistant at the Laboratory for the Biopsychosocial Study of Sexuality, McGill University, 2013-2014
- Long-term care volunteer at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), 2013-2014
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2018
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2017
- B.A. with a major in Psychology and a minor in Education, McGill University, 2014