Isabella Gallo joined Miller Thomson’s Labour Relations and Employment Group as an associate after completing her articling at the firm in 2018. Prior to that, she completed her legal studies at the Université du Québec à Montréal. Before attending law school, Isabella received a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Psychology and a minor in Education.
Isabella’s unique background provides her with a distinctive and most valuable outlook to the practice of law which is best expressed by her comprehensive knowledge of interpersonal relations and human motivations.
- Mentor at the Centre de mentorat en droit of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2017
- Volunteer at the Clinique juridique of the Université du Québec à Montréal, 2015
- Research assistant at the Laboratory for the Biopsychosocial Study of Sexuality, McGill University, 2013-2014
- Long-term care volunteer at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC), 2013-2014
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2018
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2017
- B.A. with a major in Psychology and a minor in Education, McGill University, 2014