Ellen is building a broad business law practice focusing on mergers and acquisitions, technology law and regulatory compliance issues. She has experience in private and public acquisitions, private placements, various corporate governance issues, and other general commercial matters. She also has experience advising clients with respect to federal and/or provincial laws concerning cannabis, privacy, transportation of dangerous goods and advertising.
Ellen summered and articled at the firm before being called to the Ontario Bar in 2021.
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Research Ethics Board, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2021
- J.D., University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, 2020
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy, Faculty of Law, 2020
- H.BSc., University of Toronto, 2016