We are pleased to announce that 17 Miller Thomson lawyers are listed among the country’s leading litigators in the 2019 edition of Benchmark Litigation Canada, including William Kenny, Q.C. who was named one of the Top 50 Trial Lawyers in Canada.
Benchmark identifies the leading law firms and litigators across Canada in their annual ranking through an extensive research process that includes interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients. Individual litigators are asked to provide professional opinions of peers and practitioners in their jurisdiction and practice areas. Benchmark also examines recent caselaw work handled by the firm.
We are proud to be recognized for the outstanding work of our Litigation Star and Future Star lawyers, whose practices span numerous areas of expertise, reflecting the depth and breadth of our National Litigation Group.
- Morgan Camley – Commercial Litigation, Estates & Trusts, Municipal, Planning & Land Development
- Gordon G. Plottel – General Commercial, Insolvency
- Sarah D. Hansen – Aboriginal, Environmental, General Commercial
- William J. Kenny, Q.C. – Construction, General Commercial, Insurance
- Scott J. Hammel, Q.C. – Automotive, General Commercial
- Laura Mensch – Labour & Employment
- Peter T. Bergbusch – Administrative, Arbitration, Defamation, Insurance
- Roger J.F. Lepage – Family, Labor and Employment
- Reginald A. Watson, Q.C. – General Commercial, Insurance
- Mark R. Frederick – Insurance
- Rohit Kumar – Commercial Litigation, Capital Markets & Securities
- F. Paul Morrison – Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, Securities Litigation
- Adam Stephens – General Commercial
- Louis-Michel Tremblay – Construction
- Pierre Paquet – General Commercial
- Louise Tremblay – General Commercial, Trusts & Estates Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Yves Robillard – General Commercial