( Disponible en anglais seulement )
William completed his law degree at the University of Windsor.
During law school, William was selected to join the Cities & Climate Action Forum hosted by Windsor Law as their Rural Research Lead, providing concise climate-related legal resources to municipalities and community partners.
Prior to law school, William earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Wilfrid Laurier University, as well as a Master of Public Administration degree from Dalhousie University. While completing his Master’s degree, William was employed as a Junior Policy Analyst within Halifax Regional Municipality’s Legal, Municipal Clerk, and External Affairs unit.
William is interested in municipal law, and had been involved in academic research related to municipalities before attending law school. This includes participation in a project geared at measuring the success of municipal amalgamation as part of his Master’s research, at the request of the former Nova Scotia municipalities of the Town of Windsor and District of West Hants.
In his free time William enjoys hiking, beachcombing the shores of Lake Huron, and spending time with his family.
- Senior Events Coordinator / Executive Officer at Public Administration Student Society, 2019 – 2020
- Program Mentor at Public Administration Student Society, 2019 – 2020
- Communications Committee Member at Atlantic Conference on Public Administration, 2018
- J.D. , University of Windsor, 2023
- M.P.A, Dalhousie University, 2020
- B.A., Wilfrid Laurier University, 2018