( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Penny Rosu-Myles is a Senior Real Estate Law Clerk in Toronto. Penny assists in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including complex financings, joint venture transactions and large multi-property acquisitions. She is responsible for conducting title and off-title due diligence, reviewing and summarizing results of all searches, identifying and resolving title defects, drafting agreements, preparing electronic documents for registration, preparing closing documents and assisting in all aspects of real property transactions.
Penny also has experience in the acquisition and leasing of properties for various Canadian retailers and landlords, including assisting international retailers in bringing their businesses to Canada. She assists in the mentoring of new team members within the real estate department and has participated as a speaker at in-house training workshops and departmental meetings for lawyers and law clerks. Penny joined Miller Thomson LLP in 2004.
- Associate member, The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
- Commissioner for taking affidavits in the Province of Ontario
- B.A., Sociology, University of Western Ontario
- Law Clerk Diploma, Seneca College (President’s Honours List designation)
- Edmond Montgomery Continuing Education Law Clerk Award (highest GPA in graduating class)