( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Bryan practices in corporate, commercial, and securities litigation, with an emphasis on business, shareholder, director, construction, and real property disputes. He regularly represents clients in complex contractual disputes, shareholder litigation, and various matters relating to real property. Bryan also has experience assisting clients with matters before the B.C. Securities Commission.
Bryan also advises clients on insolvency and restructuring matters, as well as corporate transactions requiring court approval.
Bryan appears frequently in the British Columbia Supreme Court and has appeared before the British Columbia Court of Appeal and the Federal Court of Canada. He also has experience with alternative dispute resolution and has obtained positive results through negotiated settlements.
Bryan’s approach is practical and strategic, with a focus on obtaining positive outcomes for businesses.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2022-2024
- Benchmark Canada, 40 & Under Hot List, 2020-2022
- Benchmark Canada, Future Star: Dispute resolution, 2020-2023
- Successfully obtained injunctive relief to preserve business interests and property rights
- Obtained positive results in complex construction disputes, acting for both owners and contractors
- Acted for companies and shareholders in shareholder and director disputes
- Successfully upheld key project permit on behalf of project proponent in judicial review proceedings
- Successfully negotiated many favourable settlements, both prior to and following the commencement of litigation
- President, Strata Corporation
- Former Director, Vancouver Curling Club
- Former Director, Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Maritime Law Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Colombie-Britannique, 2012
- LL.B., University of New Brunswick, 2011
- B.A., Brock University, 2006