( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Allen Berriault maintains a general civil litigation practice with a focus in commercial litigation, health law and insurance litigation. Allen completed two summer terms with Miller Thomson in 2019 and 2020, articled with the firm in 2021 and remained with the firm following his call to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2022.
Prior to entering law school, Allen obtained a Bachelor of Arts Honours in History with Distinction from the University of Regina, and a Certificate in Sustainability with Distinction.
During his undergraduate degree, he completed an Honours thesis and defence under the supervision of Dr. Ian Germani titled “The Factors and Importance of Sustaining Motivation in the Canadian Expeditionary Force During the First World War”.
Allen is also an active Board Member for the Kronau Heritage Museum, assisting in fundraising events, historical preservation, and community events.
- Kronau Heritage Museum
- Allen was originally a summer student at the museum and is now a member of the Board. He volunteers his time to help put on events in the community, with the maintenance of the building, aids in the hiring process of new summer students, and helps in fundraising efforts to improving the facilities.
- LEVEL, Changing Lives Through Law
- This organization puts on the Indigenous Youth Outreach Project where presentations are given on the Canadian Justice Systems to groups of elementary school students throughout the year. Allen is primarily involved in the fundraising aspect of the organization.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Saskatchewan, 2022
- JD, University of Saskatchewan, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours with Distinction), University of Regina, 2018
- Certificate in Sustainability (with Distinction), University of Regina, 2018