( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Bryan practises in corporate/commercial litigation with a focus on complex commercial matters, including contractual and tort disputes, project-based disputes, commercial leasing and construction matters. He also has experience with director and shareholder disputes, maritime claims and administrative/regulatory matters, including acting in judicial review proceedings.
Bryan appears frequently in the British Columbia Supreme Court and has appeared before the British Columbia Court of Appeal and the Federal Court of Canada. He also has experience with alternative dispute resolution and has obtained positive outcomes for his clients through negotiated settlements.
Bryan’s approach is to be strategic and focused on achieving a positive and practical outcome for businesses. He takes charge in challenging circumstances providing thoughtful advice and effective advocacy.
- Successfully obtained injunctive relief to preserve business interests and property rights
- Obtained positive results in complex construction-related disputes, acting for both owners and contractors
- Successfully upheld a key project permit on behalf of a project proponent in judicial review proceedings brought by opponents to the project
- Acted for both plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial disputes, including multi-party disputes
- Acted for companies and shareholders of varying sizes in corporate disputes
- Successfully negotiated favourable settlements including through formal mediation
- President, Strata Corporation
- Former Director, Vancouver Curling Club
- Former Director, Artificial Reef Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Maritime Law Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2012
- LL.B., University of New Brunswick, 2011
- B.A., Brock University, 2006