( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Michael Gibson maintains a diverse practice primarily focusing on condominium and real estate law, corporate/commercial law, and municipal law. In addition to his busy practice, Michael teaches Condominium Law at the University of Alberta, Faculty of Law.
Michael has a wide range of experience assisting condominium developers, condominium corporations and boards, managers, and owners with the unique challenges they face in the development, management, and operation of new and existing condominium projects. Michael has appeared as counsel before the Provincial Court of Alberta, the Court of Queen’s Bench, the Court of Appeal and various regulatory boards and tribunals, including the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board.
Michael also teaches various courses and seminars at the Canadian Condominium Institute, and has also been invited to talk at numerous business conferences and as a guest lecturer in the University of Alberta, Faculty of Business.
- Speaker, “Ask the Lawyer,” CFWE and CJWE Windspeaker Radio Network, January 25, 2020
- Sessional Instructor, University of Alberta, 2016 – Present
- Speaker, Northern Alberta Chapter of the Canadian Condominium Institute, 2017
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2015
- B.A. (Economics), University of Alberta, 2009
- LL.B., University of Edinburgh, 2011
- LL.M., University of Edinburgh, 2012