( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Jason (Jay) Sernoskie practises corporate and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, debt financings, and private equity transactions. He has extensive experience in structuring, negotiating, and closing a wide variety of M&A transactions. He practises all aspects of commercial law with a particular emphasis on company acquisitions and dispositions, private equity transactions, venture capital transactions, project financings, joint ventures, and corporate reorganizations.
Jay is frequently engaged in cross-border transactions and regularly advises international clients on all aspects of Canadian corporate law and doing business in Canada.
Jay’s experience also includes drafting shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements, services agreements, distribution agreements, supply agreements, and a wide variety of other corporate and commercial agreements.
- Presented at the OBA, “Tools to Effectively Manage Risk in an M&A Transaction”, February 6, 2018.
- Co-author for the chapter on Corporations, Partnerships, and Other Business Organizations in the Business Laws of Canada, 2018 edition, West Publishing.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2007
- LL.B., University of Windsor, 2006
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy, 2006
- BAH, Queen’s University, 2002