( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Sarah’s practice focuses on all types of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, and corporate structuring and reorganization. Her experience includes bespoke cross-border transactions, and complex transactions.
Sarah is a trusted advisor for privately held companies, providing legal and strategic advice on a variety of commercial matters, from start-up through to exit. Her experience spans a wide range of industries, including tech, digital media & entertainment, private equity, architecture, and consulting businesses. She has significant experience in advisory capacities, including a 5-year term as the President of Women in Film and Television (Vancouver), and over 10 years of coaching and leadership as a certified professional coach.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Sarah worked at a boutique corporate firm in Vancouver. Her experience also includes work at a multi-national law firm and a secondment to the Vancouver Canucks in-house legal team. Sarah’s cross-section of experience – law, entertainment, sports, technology, non-profit, leadership and governance – provides immense value to her clients and uniquely positions her to achieve the best outcome for her clients in all areas of business.
Outside of law practice, Sarah is the host of the Raptor Queens Podcast, the first ever all-women podcast covering the Toronto Raptors.
- Host, Raptor Queens Podcast, the first ever all-women podcast covering the Toronto Raptors
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation, 2016
- PRIVATE Coaching Practice 2013-2018
- Former Director: Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Foundation of BC
- Past President & Director: Women in Film and Television Vancouver
- Law Society of British Columbia
Formation et admission au barreau
- Colombie-Britannique, 2011
- J.D., University of British Columbia, 2010
- B.Sc. (Genetics), University of Alberta, 2006
- Certified Professional Coach, 2013