( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Jessica Pei is building a broad civil litigation practice representing clients in commercial disputes, debt recovery, contractual issues, and fraud claims. Jessica continues to expand upon her litigation-related experience including motions, examinations for discovery, mediations, and trials to effectively assist clients in meeting their goals.
After completing her articles with Miller Thomson, Jessica joined the firm as an associate following her call to the Ontario Bar in 2017. Jessica received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School where she was an active member of her law school community. She was an intake volunteer at Community & Legal Aid Services Programme, a legal intern at Justice for Children and Youth through Pro Bono Canada, and assisted with Pro Bono Ontario’s public legal education projects. Jessica was also the first and second year representative of Asian Law Students of Osgoode.
Jessica’s experiences prior to becoming a lawyer include working as a Policy Advisor at the Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities, as well as working at Kohl & Frisch Limited as a Project Analyst. Jessica was also an Assistant Language Teacher on the Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme, during which time she acquired the Japanese language in addition to being fluent in Chinese.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Charles Edward Woodrow Award, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Honours List, University of Toronto
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Ontario (2016)
- Organizer of Osgoode's first "Bring a SRL to School Day" (2016)
- PLE Team Volunteer, Justice For Children and Youth (JFCY) (2013 - 2014)
- Student Ambassador, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Volunteer, Asian Law Students at Osgoode (ALSO) (2014 - 1015)
- Law Society of Ontario
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2017
- Osgoode Hall Law School (JD, 2016)
- University of Toronto (Bachelor of Business Administration – Specialist Program in Management, 2010)