( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Jayme received her Juris Doctor from Western University Faculty of Law with a concentration in Intellectual Property, Information and Technology Law. Prior to law school, she completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Honours Chemistry with a minor in Psychology.
During law school, she was involved with Pro Bono Students Canada, the Real Estate Law Association, and the Wellness Committee, and competed in the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property competitive moot. Jayme also worked as Research Assistant for Professor Jacob Shelley, where she conducted research on topics ranging from pharmacy regulations to COVID-19 restrictions.
In her free time, Jayme enjoys traveling, baking, and finding new recipes.
- Executive Member, Western Real Estate Law Association, 2021
- General Member, Wellness Committee, 2021
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2020-2021
- Western Journal of Legal Studies, 2020-2021
- J.D., University of Western, 2023
- Honours Co-operative Chemistry, University of Waterloo, 2019