( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Ella returns to Miller Thomson after recently receiving her J.D. from Western Law in 2019.
During her time in law school, Ella participated in several moot competitions. Highlights for her include representing Western Law in the 2018 Wilson Moot and advancing to the finals of the 2017 Lerners Cup. Ella also worked at the Western Business Law Clinic, first as a case worker and then case manager. Ella spent her 1L summer working as a legal intern at the World Health Organization (WHO) headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland. Additionally, Ella served as a Student Section Executive for the Ontario Bar Association.
Before deciding to pursue law, Ella obtained her Bachelor of Pharmacy from the University of Toronto and practiced for several years as a pharmacist. During this time, she volunteered for the Mississauga Food Bank and LIFE Argentina.
In her free time, Ella loves to go to yoga classes and hike with her labradoodle named Pookey. Ella is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Case Manager, Western Business Law Clinic
- Executive, Western Health Law Association
- Student Ambassador, Western Law
- Executive, Ontario Bar Association Student Section
- J.D. Western Law, expected 2019
- B.Sc. in Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 2013
- B.Sc. in Medical Sciences, Western University, 2009 (partially completed)