( Disponible en anglais seulement )
The 11th edition of Sale of a Business by Jennifer Babe, a partner in the Banking and Financial Services Group in Miller Thomson’s Toronto office, has now been released.
One of Canada’s leading commercial law practitioners, Babe has authored this comprehensive, step-by-step guide published by LexisNexis, which takes readers through the sale of a business from beginning to end.
This updated edition also includes contributions on specialty areas in:
- Labour and Employment by Hugh Dyer
- Real Estate and Conveyancing by Michael Wren and Susan Crisp (paralegal)
- Securities by Alexander Lalka
- Income Tax by Birute Luksenaite
- Commodity Tax by Ron Choudhury
- Competition Act and Investment Canada Act by Eric Dufour
- Pensions by Kim Ozubko
- Franchising by Richard LeBlanc
- Environmental Concerns by John Tidball
For copies, visit the LexisNexis Store website.