( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Miller Thomson’s Vaughan office is back to host their complimentary V-Series virtual seminars. Join us for a discussion on recent trends and upcoming legal challenges covering corporate, construction, environmental and employment related issues.
In this session we will discuss:
1. Environmental Law for the Construction Industry – Hot Topics and Recent Developments
Environmental Regulators are increasingly focusing their attention on the construction industry both in terms of day to day regulation of activities as well as larger concerns such as the impact of construction on global climate change issues. Learn about some recent developments and how they may impact your current and future practices.
- Ontario’s Excess Soil Regulations are now the law
- Early days of enforcement activities and lessons learned
- Some recent case law and how it impacts the development of contaminated sites
- Should the construction industry care about climate change?
2. Introduction to the New CCDC 2-2020 Stipulated Price Contract
The new CCDC 2-2020 is here. Learn about some of the changes that have been made and their potential impact on your project.
Click here to register.
Dates de l’événement
7 avril 2021