( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Miller Thomson’s Environmental Law Group is joined by external industry experts to present a complimentary seminar on environmental and regulatory processes, and permitting and contract procurement.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
Topic 1: Review of Environmental and Regulatory Processes
- Proposed changes to the Federal Environmental Assessment Process
- Indigenous considerations and UNDRIP
- Social Acceptability of Projects (Quebec Government’s Social Acceptability Guidelines)
Topic 2: Permitting and Contract Procurement
- Navigating permitting issues and trends
- Contractual and procurement law issues
- End of life project reclamation and remediation obligations
Environmental Sustainability and Renewable Energy Consultant, E.S. Ritchie Consulting
Partner, Miller Thomson Saskatoon
Grant Sprague, Q.C.
Associate Counsel, Miller Thomson Edmonton, and Former Deputy Minister, Alberta Ministry of Energy
7:15 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – Breakfast and registration
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Presentations
Dates de l’événement
22 septembre 2017