( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Miller Thomson invites you to a complimentary seminar series hosted by its Vaughan Office. Join us to network with your local business peers and participate in an informal discussion on recent trends and upcoming legal challenges covering corporate, construction and employment related issues.
In our first session of 2020, we will discuss Identifying and Dealing with Harassment at Work:
- What is and what isn’t harassment?
- What to do when employees complain of bullying by supervisors
- Practical tips for managing challenging conversations
- To investigate, or not to investigate?
- How to ensure that your company is compliant with harassment laws
This program contains 1.0 EDI Professionalism Hour.
Click here for the invitation and to register
Dates de l’événement
27 février 2020