( Disponible en anglais seulement )
After 60 years of status quo, on June 17, 2019, significant changes to Canada’s trademark laws will come into force. These changes will impact future brand protection, ownership and enforcement. On June 19, 2019, Miller Thomson’s Health Industry Group will be hosting a Coffee Talk webinar entitled “Canada’s New Trademark Regime: What You Need to Know”, presented by Catherine Dennis Brooks.
The session will cover:
- What’s new and what you need to know about Canada’s new trademark laws
- Implications for health service providers for:
- Official marks
- Trademarks relating to health innovations
- Joint venture and collaboration branding
- Certification marks
- Proactive brand protection and enforcement strategies
This program is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive Hour of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits with the Law Society of Ontario (LSO). Note: Participants intending to claim LSO CPD credits are required to register individually and participate in the live webinar.
To subscribe to our complimentary Coffee Talk webinars please visit our subscription page.
Dates de l’événement
19 juin 2019